Citroën Dyane Custom Widebody
This is my personal car, it's a 1973 Citroën Ami Super chassis with a 1967 Citroën Dyane body on it.
There is almost no original part on it anymore, here is a small list of things that i changed on it.
Its build to drive so you can expect it at shows and meetings all across europe.
- Citroën Gsa 1300cc 4 cilinder boxer engine, soon to be replaced with a custom build Gsa engine (more about that later)
- Citroën Gsa long ratio 5 speed gearbox
- Custom exhaust with cut outs right behind the front wheels
- Widened original steel wheels 7.,5j in the front and 8.5j in the rear
- Front and rear anti roll bar
- Stiffer springs and shocks
- Big Citroën ami super fuel tank with modified filler in the center of the rear
- Widened body down the center line 10cm
- Welded / smooth roof
- Rear boot lit delete, and smoothed out rear
- Shaved rear doors
- Door trim removed
- Welded on rear fenders and widened
- Custom footboard
- Flip front
- Custom hood scoop
- Widened front fenders
- Bumper delete in the front and rear
- Custom headlights
There is probably more, and there will still happen a lot so keep checking for updates about it!
It already has won the best of show eu price on the barcelona tattoo expo in 2016.